Thursday, April 07, 2005

Slipknot/Lamb of God/Shadows Fall --- April 6

I'm too old for this shit!

My brother Darin and I went to Glendale Arena last night and checked out Slipknot, Lamb of God, and Shadows Fall. We were definitely on the older side of the crowd.

We spent over 3 hours 30 feet from stage trying to avoid the huge mosh pit that encompassed the entire floor. We were reasonably successful. No internal injuries that I know of. Though, I do think I have permanent hearing damage.

Slipknot ... obviously great. Glad I finally got the opportunity to see them.



Lamb of God ... incredible. Tight and agressive. I am impressed both by their performance and by their latest album (a recent gift). An added bonus was that Darin caught a drumstick tossed by the drummer.



Shadows Fall ... OK. Good performance but just not as talented musically as the other bands.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you suck and your music. but lamb of gob its small good

dbackdad said...

Anonymous -- Your English sucks. Why don't you get a job and move out of your parents' basement?