Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Buh-bye

That's it. I had to vote a couple of you off the island (my list of blogs). My dear friend JC at Masterpiece in Progress has been somewhat less than prolific and does not appear to be visiting any of our blogs. If you are out there JC, let me know. We pretty much agree on nothing, but I miss our debates.

Also, Alpha Liberal appears to be DOA.

But, I'd like to welcome two frequent visitors to Cyberkitten's blog, Seeking a Little Truth, to my list:

Vancouver Voyeur at Vancouver Calling

and

Aginoth at Aginoth's Ramblings

Both are intelligent and irreverant and worthy of your visit.

2 comments:

Eric said...

wow, I woulda thought it'd be me
(not attention whoreing here, just that I never blog)

dbackdad said...

Eric,
You get a permanent reprieve. You're kinda grandfathered in. :-)