Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Fox News ... White House Press


This pretty much puts to bed any doubts as to whether FOX News is the mouthpiece for the White House. From Crooks and Liars:

MR. SNOW: Well, as I pointed out -- I mentioned this yesterday, and for -- let me see if I can find my quote, because I pulled it out. Chuck Hagel, as you may recall, made a fair amount of news over the weekend when he first said that -- let's see -- "Well, I want to listen to the details and I want to listen to the President," said Senator Hagel -- he said this on "This Week" on a competing network. But I would say this: I think we have to be very careful here. That's not the role of our military, that's not the role of our National Guard." That's what Senator Hagel said on Sunday.

"Fair and Balanced" .... rigggghhhhhtttt. You betcha.

2 comments:

Handsome B. Wonderful said...

Did you catch his first conference when he kept refering to "hugging the 'tar baby?'"

Good GOD.

dbackdad said...

I did. My jaw nearly hit the the floor. Maybe you get some idea how conservatives talk to each other behind closed doors.