Saturday, October 29, 2005

Without Training Wheels

On Cyberkitten's blog, we've been discussing the meaning of life. Well, I can think of no better one than my son. Alex learned how to ride his bike without training wheels today. The meaning of my life is to try to be a good example for him and to try in whatever way I can to make the world that he grows up in a better one than the one I did.



***********************************************************************************

Went to the Thunderbird Balloon Classic with Alex Friday night and had a great time. Click the image for a page with more pics:

4 comments:

CyberKitten said...

Well done Alex on his landmark achievement!

dbackdad said: The meaning of my life is to try to be a good example for him and to try in whatever way I can to make the world that he grows up in a better one than the one I did.

Can't argue with that.

Laura said...

Very cute.

Sadie Lou said...

lucky kid that Alex...

dbackdad said...

I'm a lucky Dad.