Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Lucky Sevens

Per Laura's challenge at Sarchasm:

7 Things you plan to do before you die

  1. Go to Europe
  2. Write a book
  3. Get my pilot's license
  4. Run for public office
  5. Raft the Grand Canyon
  6. Jump out of an airplane ... again. Have done once before.
  7. Get a philosophy degree. I have a BS in Aerospace Engineering ... how boring.

7 Things you can do

  1. Begin a million projects (writing, graphics, video) and finish none
  2. Disagree with my family on just about every meaningful political point ... and love them anyway
  3. Be a good dad/husband
  4. Read too many books at once
  5. Get on my soapbox too often
  6. Remember completely useless movie trivia and baseball stats
  7. Fix computers

7 Things you can't do

  1. Work for anyone besides myself
  2. Dance
  3. Tolerate racism
  4. Tolerate hypocrisy
  5. Suffer fools
  6. Fix my car (except to change the oil)
  7. Be consistent about exercising

7 Things that attract you to the opposite sex

  1. Kindness
  2. Honesty
  3. Self Confidence
  4. Wit
  5. Patience
  6. Intelligence
  7. Huuuuge .... tracts of land (sorry, couldn't resist)

7 Things you say most

  1. Alex!! (seems I have to say my son's name at least twice to get his attention)
  2. God damn it (I know, go figure. From a humanist?)
  3. Shit
  4. Puto
  5. Any Sid and Nancy or Monty Python quote
  6. Moron
  7. I love you

7 Celebrity crushes

  1. Charlize Theron
  2. Gwen Stefani
  3. Kate Winslet
  4. Helena Bonham Carter
  5. Natalie Portman
  6. Franka Potente
  7. Halle Berry

7 Songs I like right now

  1. B.Y.O.B -- System of a Down
  2. Only -- Nine Inch Nails
  3. Question -- System of a Down
  4. Holiday -- Green Day
  5. Vote With a Bullet -- COC
  6. End of Hearthache -- Killswitch Engage
  7. Evidence -- Faith No More

7 People you want to take this quiz - Like the woman said, anyone that wants to, feel free and post here or on your blog

4 comments:

Laura said...

Like the woman said? You have been trained well I see ;-) I suppose it's telling from a psychological point of view which sections you have the most trouble filling. For me it was things I can do, while can't filled up rather quickly. hm....

dbackdad said...

He-he. You are very wise Laura.

JCMasterpiece said...

Nice quiz. I'm almost tempted to do just that.

Sadie Lou said...

Be consistent about exercising

sigh.
I don't know a soul that is consistant about excercising--although, we all want to be. What gives?